1. What is your differential from other companies?
Our differential is that we value the fast and fully functional delivery of the product we develop based on the specifications provided by our customers. We also value constant communication with the customer to create products that meet their needs.
2. Who are some of your customers?
We serve a wide range of customers, from startups to managers of large companies.
3. Who holds the right to the developed product?
You have the right to your idea, your application, and all data generated by customers through it.
4. How does the money-back guarantee work?
Buzzvel has a significant commitment to its customers. Before starting any project, we analyze the project and present a proposed time-frame development cycle. If the customer accepts Buzzvel's proposal, the return will only occur if it does not effectively comply with the agreement.
5. Can you improve an existing product?
Yes, we can improve an existing product. See technologies we use.
6. Do you sign an NDA?
Yes, we have commitments to our customers, and before starting any project, we sign an NDA. Protecting the concept and intellectual property is critical to our company, so we would never share or profit from it.
7. What if I want to make changes to the developed product?
Changes during the development process are common and expected. With the addition of the changes, there may be changes in the delivery time and final price of the product. Changes after finalization will only be for simple adjustments or corrections, any other type of change will be necessary to create a new contract and will be charged for such.
8. How much will it cost to maintain my app?
There are 30 days in which the maintenance of your product will have no done at no cost. After that, we will charge for the agreement with the project.
9. Are your products safe?
Yes, we develop products with technologies that are highly safe.
10. Are your products scalable?
Yes, we always design our scalable products based on our understanding of product user behavior.
11. Will I be able to place an application on my domain?
Yes, you only need to have a domain.
12. What stack of technologies do you use daily?
To know the technologies we use, access the technologies page.
13. Why you have only few projects to show?
Many of our projects are requested by agencies, so we cannot share this information.
But we are sure you have already visited a website created by us..